Thursday, 6 March 2014

Big Bang Theory exercice

1.Answer the questions.

Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
She is here to do tests to comprove sheldon's compulsive closure.

What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
It's a game for babies

Who wins the game?
Sheldon

What other tests does Amy make?
She sing and don't finish the song, she don't let sheldons finish opening the box, and don't let him to blow all the candles.

What does Sheldon do when left alone?
Finish all the tests


2. Complete the sentences.



I'm I've come up with a series of exercises to help with your compulsive need for closure.
What I take issue with the word compulsive.
For the sake of argument let's say, I have a problem, however your plan for addressing it.
I'm going to recondition your brain so without the need completion isn't so overwhelming by playing tic-tac-toe.

3.Translate

Brain -> cervell
Compulsive -> compulsiu
Closure -> tancat
Overwhelming -> acaplarador
Draw -> empatar
Frustrated -> frustrat
Let's box it up -> Va caixa obret
Schooling ->  escolar
Candles -> espelmes
Skeptical -> esceptic
Neuroscientist -> neurocientific

No comments:

Post a Comment