Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Didac and Robert's exercice

-Having a little trouble catching your breath there?
-No, I'm good. If my P.E. had told me this is what I was trining for … I would have tried a lot harder.
- Do or do not, there is not try.
-Ha-ha. Did you just quote Star Wars ?
-I believe I quoted Empire Strikers Back .
-Ha-ha. Oh, my god.
-I am lying in bed with a beautifull woman who can quote Yoda.
-I love you, Penny.
-Uh... heh..
-Thank you.
-You are welcome .
- I just wanted to put that our there.
-Oh, yeah. No, I--
-I'm glad.
-Yeah-- Oh, good.
-Good. Glad is good.
-Yeah
-ha. Ahem.
-Ha..
-Um..
-So, heh..
-It's getting pretty late. We should, tsk, go to sleep .
-Yeah.
-Okay.
-Yeah, probably.
-Okay. Good night, sweetie .
-Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment