EXERCISE 1
Where are they going in the game?
They were in Gates of Elzebob
How many hours were they playing?
They were playing 97 hours
Which is the object they are searching?
the Sword of Asaroth
What does Sheldon do with the sword?
Sell it in ebuy
Who buys the sword?
Howard
EXERCISE 2
S-Anybody want to log on to Second life and go swiming? I just built a virtual pool.
l-No. I can't look at you or your avatar right now
H-Sound like your neighbor's home.
L-Excuse me.
S-Don't forget the mail you took accidentally on purpose as an excuse to talk to her.
l- Oh, right, right, right.
h- Stealing snail mail-- very old school. I like it.
l- Penny, the mailman, did it again... Sorry
p-Hi, Leonard. This is Doug. Doug this is my neighbour Leonard.
d- What's up, bro?
l- Not much... bro.
P-is everything okay?
l- Yeah, no, I just... I got your mail again. Here.
P- Tank you. I've got to talk to that mailman.
l- Oh, no, that's probably no such a good idea. Civil servants have a documented propensity to, you know, snap, so...
p- Okay. Well, thank you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment