Yesterday I searched information in the internet but I didn't find the answer of the exam exercice. tomorrow I will ask it to the teacher.
Estic pensant en la meva pàgina web, crec que la programaré diferent, he decidit fer-la més fàcil de fer servir.
I'm thinking in my web page, I think that I will program it different, I decided that I will make it easier to use.
Steve Jobs va canviar la manera com vivim, ara tots utilitzem l'ordinador cada dia i a totes hores. Sembla que en el futur encara l'utilitzarem més.
Steve Jobs changed the form of we live, now all the people uses a computer once a day and at all hours.
Seems that in the future we will use it more.
Un cop a la setmana jugo a l'ordinador amb uns amics de Màlaga, la resta de dies jugo sol i normalment jugo a altres jocs.
I play computer with my friends of Màlaga once at week, the other days I play it alone and normally I play other games.
No comments:
Post a Comment