Thursday, 20 February 2014

Grammar exercices


  1. I ________ to Toronto next Thursday. Do you want to come?
    1.   go
    2.   am going
  2. You won't find Jerry at home right now. He ________ in the library.
    1.   studies
    2.   is studying
  3. Salman is rich — he ________ a Mercedes.
    1.   drives
    2.   is driving
  4. Once a week, I ________ to an art class at the college.
    1.   go
    2.   am going
  5. Look! Junko ________ into the water.
    1.   jumps
    2.   is jumping
  6. I ________ lunch in the cafeteria every day.
    1.   have
    2.   am having
  7. I ________ you're crazy!
    1.   think
    2.   am thinking
  8. Marie-Claude isn't a Canadian. I ________ she comes from France.
    1.   believe
    2.   am believing
  9. It ________ quite hard — perhaps we shouldn't go out tonight.
    1.   snows
    2.   is snowing
  10. Don't give Jan any cheese. She ________ it!
    1.   hates
    2.   is hating

No comments:

Post a Comment